Re: building a moab configured jnodeOS

Sorry about the double ..

On Thursday 02 August 2001 17:23, you wrote:

> Its a version problem, you'll need to check out a newer version from the
> anonymous cvs repository.  Unfortunately, we made some more incompatible
> changes recently, but the version from July 1st should work...

You mean the july 1st version of the JnodeOs or the JanosVM ??
Apart from that, leak is not very happy with me connecting to
it and doesn't even give me a prompt :(

This is leak.cs.utah.edu, a P100 running FreeBSD 3.0

This is not a general purpose machine.  This machine exists only
to serve external CVS access via 'ssh'.  Please do not reenable
any of the services in /etc/inetd.conf.  If you need to get work
done, use another machine; most of the binaries on this machine
have had their setuid bits removed to make Dave's paranoia
happy.

To use anonymous CVS install the latest version of CVS on your local machine.
Then set your CVSROOT environment variable to the following value:
        anoncvs@anoncvs1.usa.openbsd.org:/cvs

Connection to leak.cs.utah.edu closed.