ProtocolRegister Error from ANTS

	First of all, I'm getting the following message on standard error
from all of my new ANTS nodes.  It's harmless, right?

Cannot export class groups in emulation.

	Next, I got the following message on just one node,
aegir.aero.org:

ProtocolRegister.register(id   =e7fbe5..,owner=ProtocolRegister.Owner[id=ants.route.DynamicRouteProtocol;data=Local]) hit existing duplicate.
ABORT:
ProtocolRegsiter got duplicate registration for ProtocolRegister.Owner[id=e7fbe5..;data=Downloaded]
java.lang.Throwable: just a backtrace
        at ants.core.Node.abort(Node.java, Compiled Code)
        at ants.core.ProtocolRegister.register(ProtocolRegister.java, Compiled Code)
        at ants.core.PrimordialNode.installProtocol(PrimordialNode.java, Compiled Code)
        at ants.core.PrimordialMessenger.dispatchInstallProtocol(PrimordialMessenger.java, Compiled Code)
        at ants.core.PrimordialMessenger.run(PrimordialMessenger.java, Compiled Code)
        at edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Thread$ThreadWrapper.run(pj_Thread.java, Compiled Code)

	I restarted my ANTS topology, but this error did not repeat on this
node.  Instead, I got a different error (next message).

					Craig Milo Rogers