Re: Compiling the hole thing

> Hi all!
> I am trying to glue all the nodeos code together to experiment with a
> working active node.
>
> I applied the console patch to the OSKIT code, and now the patch couses some
> problems...  :
>
> ../../../lib/liboskit_c.a(console.o): In function `read':
> /oskit/oskit_patched/posix/sys/console.c:277: undefined reference to
> `console_putchar'

You need to add `-loskit_kern -loskit_c' to the link line in the
GNUmakerules file for each example.  They should already be there but they
need to be added a second time near the end of the list to ensure
everything is linked in.

You can also just not build the examples by commenting them out in the
modules.x86.pc file, but you might want to atleast try one to make sure
its working with you system.

> thanks a lot
>
> Andreas

tim stack