installing Moab

Hi There!
I ask directly since you had it working already :)

I still didn't manage to install the nodeos...
And I always get the same error:

/usr/local/include/nodeos/an_chan/usr/local/include/nodeosh', needed by
`install-files'.  Stop.
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/oskit/nodeos/nodeos'
 make: *** [nodeos/install.MAKE] Error 2

I compiled the OSKIT with prefix = /oskit/test
so that's where the installed Oskit is...

I configured the nodeos with-oskit=/oskit/test
                                  prefix=/oskit/test
                                  target=i686-oskit

Compiling works alright, but make install gives the mentioned error...

what can I do ?

I work with linux Mandrake 8 and  make-3.79.1-5mdk

thanks :)