installing Moab

Hi All!

I am still having troubles installing Moab for the Oskit..

What I have been able to do is :

Compile Oskit and boot the esample kernels

Configure nodeos with the following parameters:

--with-oskit=/oskit/test3
--host=i686-oskit

Everything works fine and compiles, and I have even been able to boot
one of the test EEs (I think it was chantest, and btw. it didn't terminate by
itself, I had to reboot)

The problem comes when I do a "make install" of Moab:

make[1]: Entering directory `/oskit/nodeos/src'
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 libnodeos.a /usr/local/lib
make[1]: Leaving directory `/oskit/nodeos/src'
make[1]: Entering directory `/oskit/nodeos/lib'
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 libmoabutil.a /usr/local/lib
make[1]: Leaving directory `/oskit/nodeos/lib'
make[1]: Entering directory `/oskit/nodeos/envs'
The example EEs do not get installed.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/oskit/nodeos/envs'
make[1]: Entering directory `/oskit/nodeos/nodeos'
mkdir /usr/local/include/nodeos
mkdir /usr/local/include/nodeos/impl
mkdir /usr/local/include/nodeos/lib
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/local/include/nodeos/an_chan/usr/local/include/nodeosh', needed by
`install-files'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/oskit/nodeos/nodeos'
make: *** [nodeos/install.MAKE] Error 2

Isn't it creating Dirs and copying libraries to the wrong locations ??
My oskit is in /oskit/test3, not in /usr/local/bla bla

My guess is that the Makefile might be broken...

any suggestions ???

thanks a lot...
Andreas