Re: application graphique dans ANTS2.0

Bonjour Sidali,

I hope a response in English is useful to you.  (We used
www.freetranslation.com to understand your message.)

> alors que ça fonctionnais correctement dans ANTS1.2 car la classe
> ants.Application hérite directement de java.awt.Frame.

Direct AWT support has been removed from ANTS2.0.  In fact, ANTS1.3
removed the java.awt.Frame support from ANTS.  The ANTS1.2 AWT support
was tied to the old Java AWT model (1.0).  The new AWT should be
easier to support directly in your application without any help from
ANTS.  However, the new controls over what classes an ANTS protocol
can load mean that only applications can have a GUI component, and not
the dynamically installed protocol components.  This may or may not be
a problem for you.

I hope this helps,

Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu