Re: JAVAC_CLASSPATH

Craig Milo Rogers wrote:
> ># some convenience variables
> >SET_CLASSPATH=-classpath $${JAVAC_CLASSPATH}:${CNF_JAVAC_CLASSPATH}$(JNODEOS_L
> IB):${JVMULATION_LIB}:$(TOPDIR)/src
>
> 	The "$$" is suspicious, too, I think.

The $$ is substituted with $ by make, so that ${JAVAC_CLASSPATH}
effectively becomes an environment variable and not a make-variable.
It is intentional (thought it might not be the best idea).

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
       Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep until noon!