Re: Please, help

> I want to create just a simple Node so i write the program shown below :

Are you trying to extend ANTS, or do you want to create an
application?  Extending `Node' is not the standard way to use ANTS.

If you really must add stuff to Node, the easiest way is to just edit
ants.core.Node.  Your approach won't work for a number of reasons:

1) You must start with edu.utah.jnodeos.Main, so the JNodeOS will be
	initialized correctly.
2) The PrimordialNode must be initialized.
3) The Node needs an Address and lots of other startup information.

If you can give us a better idea of what you're trying to accomplish,
I can help point you in the right direction.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
 Thisemailhasbeenbroughttoyoubycocacolafavoredbyprogrammerseverywhere