Extension in ANTS 1.3 and 2.0

Hi:
I was worked with ANTS v1.2 and I developed a protocol who need access to
the routing table and we add a extension that add our class as Mediator in
all of our nodes. I trainning to use the ANTS news versions (1.3 and 2.0)
but I don´t find any information about extension, for example the
addMediator methord dissapear.

can you tell me when I can find any example of how the extension work?

Thanks you

Angeles Maria Moreno Montero
Departamento de Informática y Automática
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad de Salamanca
Plaza de la Merced S/N
37008, Salamanca
España

Tlf: +34-923-294653   	Fax: +34-923-294514
e-mail: amoreno@gugu.usal.es