OSKit release ??

Hi,

 I have downloaded the latest version of Moab NodeOS. I am having trouble
compiling it because I only have the 'Labour Day' version of OSKit
installed. The Announcement on the Moab home page mentions that the Jan
24th version of Moab can only be compiled with the Jan 2001 snapshot of
OSKit. When can I expect the release of the new version of OSKit ?

Thanks in advance,
Ravi

Ravi S Chamarty                    E-mail: ravi@ittc.ukans.edu
Graduate Research Assistant,       Voice :785-864-7799
ITTC,2291 Irving Hill Road,
University of Kansas,
Lawrence KS 66044-7541