Moad on OSKit

Hi
	I tried installing Moab over oskit (cinco de mayo) but I received
errors in the startup phase. When I boot the kernel (ie the envs), the
drivers that are selected are listed, the PCI probe takes place and then
the kernel exits with a dump trace. It shows some "kernel error 32" along
with the dump. I have been able to successfully install the nodeos-991210
over the oskit-19991124 snapshot and run the statically linked nodeos
kernel. Could somebody please help me figure out my problem ?

Thanks in advance
Vishal