Re: ./check failures

> I also did check on Solaris and I get the two errors listed below.
> All the tests prior to that worked, however. Is there a log file
> somewhere that I can pass along?

The Ping test logs are in test/java/antsr/.  There should be a file
called 'logfile' which contains the differences.  In the
ReferenceOutput/ subdirectory are the "correct" output and the
complete output of the failed test.

Please send them along if its not obvious what went wrong.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
 Thisemailhasbeenbroughttoyoubycocacolafavoredbyprogrammerseverywhere