Re: Problem with configure and jikes

> The configure script says that my jikes compiler is unsufficient.

The most common cause of this is that jikes (when run from the Janos
makefiles cannot find the basic classes (java.lang.*, etc).
I haven't tried 1.11, though.

>    The output from all compiler tests has been saved in javac-tests.log.

Can you send me this output?  It should record exactly what jikes
complained about.

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
  "You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?" -- S. Wright