Re: Problem with ./check

> I was able to ./configure and ./build alright, but there's no -u option on
> Solaris' diff.:

At least the configure and build worked!  :)

At the top of tools/lib/perl5/regressiontest.pl there is a line:

$diff="diff -u";

Just get rid of the '-u' and you should be all set.  I'll drop that
from our version, too.  Its just cosmetic, not critical.

Thanks for the thorough bug report!

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
     It said "Windows 95 or better" so FreeBSD should run on it.