Janos questions: PID and such

Patrick

As a follow on message of Bob Lindell's email to you about our
porting of the ASP EE to Janos, I have a couple of specific
questions.

1) The MID, as I understand it, is the MD5 checksum over the class
byte code of the active application.  Is this correct?  So the MID
is effectively generated at time that the active application is
constructed.  Right?

2) What is the PID?  And how is it related to the MID?  How is the PID
generated?  When is it generated?

3) We have found that MIDIDRequestCapsule is used to invoke the
transmission of the MIDIDResponseCapsule from the previous hop.
Presumably the invocation of a capsule is done by sending an
MIDIDRequestCapsule?  But how is this MIDIDRequestCapsule sent?
How is this capsule sent?

--Graham Phillips