Hi! I'm a master student at University of Utah, advised by Prof. Feifei Li
and Prof. Jeff M Phillips
. I received my B.S. degree in Computer Science from East China Normal University.
Previously, I was a ML intern of Group Search at Facebook; a research intern at Visa Research, working with Yan Zheng
and Wei Zhang
; a visiting student at UC Berkeley, working with Min Du
and Prof. Dawn Song
; a research and development intern at Alibaba, working with Tieying Zhang
My research interests focus on machine learning for natural language processing, data mining, and data management. As a quick learner, I'm also passionate about exploring new fields!
- 2017.08 - NOW | Research Assistant @ University of Utah, InitialD Lab
- 2021.05 - 2021.08 | Machine Learning Intern @ Facebook, Group Search
- 2019.05 - 2019.08 | Research Intern @ Visa Research, Data Analytics and Fraud Detection
- 2019.01 - 2019.05 | Visiting Student @ University of California, Berkeley
- 2018.05 - 2018.08 | R&D Intern @ Alibaba Inc, Intelligent Database