- Sep 14, 2018: I was interviewed on Science Friday regarding algorithms and bias.
- 1/10: I'll talk about the math behind gerrymandering at the Whitmore Library (event sponsored by the Fair Redistricting Caucus of Utah).
- A report on the use of double blind reviewing at ALENEX 2018 (which I co-chaired).
- A new blog post on our work that mathematically models predictive policing, explains why current methods will not work, and shows how to fix them.
- 1/6-1/10: I'll be at ALENEX and SODA in New Orleans.