Distributed Data Management / Mobile Data Management
- James J. Kistler and M. Satyanarayanan,
"Disconnected operation in the coda file system."
Proceedings of the thirteenth ACM symposium on operating systems
principles, October 13-16, 1991, Pacific Grove, California. Pages 213-225.
- L. B. Mummert, M. R. Ebling and M. Satyanarayanan,
"Exploiting weak connectivity for mobile file access."
Proceedings of the fifteenth ACM symposium on operating systems
December 3-6, 1995, Copper Mountain, Colorado. Pages 143-155.
- "Managing Update Conflicts in Bayou, a Weakly Connected Replicated Storage System" . D. Terry, M. Theimer, K. Peterson, A. Demers, M. Spreitzer, and C. Hausen, SOSP, pp 49-70 ACM, October 1995.
- Daniel Barbará, Mobile Computing and Databases: a Survey (1999)
- Matthew Denny, Michael J. Franklin, Paul Castro, and Apratim Purakayastha, Mobiscope: A Scalable Spatial Discovery Service for Mobile Network Resources , MDM 2003.
- Michael J. Franklin, Challenges in Ubiquitous Data Management. .
Informatics: 10 Years Back, 10 Years Ahead, LNCS #2000, R. Wilhiem (ed)., Springer-Verlag 2001
- Norman H. Cohen, Apratim Purakayastha, Luke Wong, and Danny L. Yeh, iQueue: a pervasive data-composition framework. , MDM 2002.
- Mitch Cherniack, Michael J. Franklin, Stan Zdonik, Expressing User Profiles for Data Recharging , IEEE Personal Communications, August 2001
- Sirish Chandrasekaran, et. al. TelegraphCQ: Continuous Dataflow Processing for an Uncertain World , CIDR 2003.
- Enter Once, Share Everywhere: User Profile Management in Converged Networks , Arnaud Sahuguet, Rick Hull, Daniel Lieuwen, and Ming Xiong (Bell-Labs). CIDR 2003.
Databases Oriented People