CAMERA READY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please format your camera ready manuscript STRICTLY according to the IEEE requirements. Latex and Word style files are available at:
* Please note papers should include a title; full list of authors, their organization and email address; and an abstract of fewer than 200 words.
*Please also note that the IEEEtran LaTeX package provided on the web page has several document class options. Please use "conference" option instead of "conference,compsoc" option.
*Papers not adhering to the requirements will not be published. Camera ready papers must be in PDF format and are limited to 10 pages in length. (Pages should NOT be numbered.) Up to 2 additional pages can be purchased.
*Please use the EDAS system to submit your camera ready papers. Please note that the EDAS system checks your submitted PDF file for IEEE Xplore compatibility during the submission. If the system returns an error regarding IEEE Xplore compatibility, please correct these errors and resubmit. CLICK HERE for PDF Specifications for IEEE Xplore.
- For manuscripts longer than 10 pages, the appropriate overlength page charge must be paid through the conference registration page (the link is given below). It is the registering author's responsibility to make sure that the online payment is made; OVERLENGTH PAPERS WITHOUT THE PAYMENT WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
- Please complete and submit the IEEE eCopyright Form for your paper before the camera ready paper submission deadline. You can reach the IEEE eCopyright Form from the EDAS system. Just look for the link for your ICNP paper under your "My Papers" tab in the system and follow the directions. Please note that manuscripts without a completed copyright form cannot be published.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must be registered at a FULL (non-student) conference rate by August 26, 2011. Papers without an author registration by this date will be dropped from the final program. Please register on-line through the registration page.
SUMMARY OF TASKS AND IMPORTANT DATES:
|1)||Camera-ready manuscript (please make sure of IEEE PDF Xplore compliance of your paper at submission time)||August 26, 2011|
|2)||Signed IEEE eCopyright Form (online)||August 26, 2011|
|3)||Author registration (online)||August 26, 2011|
|4)||Overlength page charge if any (online payment through registration site)||August 26, 2011|
Please contact Dr. Robert Ricci (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Papers must be written in English. Only electronic submissions will be accepted (see instructions below). Papers not meeting the exact guidelines detailed below will be returned to the authors.
Author Identification RemovalICNP 2011 will use a double-blind review process. The identity of authors and referees will not be revealed to each other. To ensure blind reviewing, author names and affiliations should not appear in the paper; bibliographic references should be made in such a way as to preserve author anonymity. Papers should adhere to the IEEE Computer conference paper format (IEEEtran.cls) and should not exceed 10 pages. The font size should be no smaller than 10 pt. At lease one author of an accepted paper is expected to register for the conference and to present the paper at the conference, in order for the paper to appear in the conference proceedings and the IEEE digital library.
Format and Length
Submitted papers must be no longer than ten (10) pages in double-column format with standard margins and at least a 10 point font. This length includes everything: figures, tables, references, appendices and so forth. Longer submissions will not be reviewed.
Papers should include a title, and an abstract of fewer than 200 words. ICNP is using a double-blind review process. The identity of authors and referees will not be revealed to each other. To ensure blind reviewing, authors names and affiliations should not appear in the paper; bibliographic references should be made in such a way as to preserve author anonymity.
All papers must adhere to IEEE formatting standards. Consult the IEEE Transactions LaTeX and Microsoft Word Style Files at http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/authors/transjnl/index.html. Papers not in the correct format will not be reviewed.
Papers must be submitted in PDF (Portable Document Format) and be compatible with Acrobat (English version), not including any special characters or non-standard fonts. We must be able to display and print your submission exactly as we receive it and using only standard tools and postscript printers, so we strongly suggest that you use only standard fonts. Simplified Requirements for Creating PDF Files is a three-page document that describes the essential steps in distilling PDFs. Make sure that the paper prints well on black-and-white printers, not color printers. This is especially true for plots and graphs in the paper.
Papers should be formatted for printing on US LETTER (8.5" by 11") size paper.
Once submitted to ICNP, a paper cannot be submitted to another workshop, conference or journal until the ICNP acceptance decision is known. To do so is to risk wasting one of our community's scarcest resources: reviewer effort. Similarly, a paper that is under consideration elsewhere, including a workshop or journal, cannot simultaneously be submitted to ICNP.
If some of the material in a submission has appeared in a workshop this is acceptable if the paper submitted to ICNP provides substantial additional results compared to the earlier or pending publication.
Papers are being handled through EDAS system: http://www.edas.info. To begin the submission process, go to EDAS and follow the following steps:
- Go to the ICNP 2011 paper registration page.
- Login to your EDAS account. If you do not already have an EDAS account, please create one.
- You will need to provide a title, an abstract (up to 200 words) and all author details. Please ensure all names, addresses and email details are correctly entered. This step has to be completed by the abstract submission deadline.
- Upload the PDF Manuscript with author names removed. Once uploaded, you can visit your manuscript details at any time to view progress and make changes.
Important Note: Registration and Presentation Policy
At least one of the authors of each paper presented at the conference must be registered in a non-student category. Additionally, each paper has to be presented at the conference in order for the paper to appear in the IEEE digital library.