Please remember that visas are needed for most non-Chinese nationals to enter China (exceptions are passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan). Application should be made to the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country of residence. It is strongly recommended that you start the visa application process no later than four weeks before your departure. There are two types of visas available for attending the conference.

  • Tourist Visa (L Visa)
  • Business Visa (F Visa)

The application process for Tourist Visa is usually simpler than Business Visa. For most countries, a Tourist Visa does not require an official invitation letter. However, you should check with the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in your country of residency to determine the local rules that apply for your visa application.

Business Visa must require an official invitation letter issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It takes about ten working days to go through the approval process of an official invitation letter. We will send you a scanned copy of the invitation letter electronically once it becomes available. Upon request, we will mail the original to you.

To request an invitation letter, you need first register for the conference and then forward the registration confirmation email, along with the information specified here, to

Citizens from many countries can enter Hongkong without a visa. For those who do plan to go through Hongkong, please note that you still need a Chinese Visa to enter Shenzhen. If you will travel between Hongkong and Shenzhen multiple times, you need to apply for a multi-entry visa.

More information:

Additional Information:

Most China Embassies/Consulates will work with professional visa services.

Disclaimer: The conference organizers do not endorse any particular visa service.