HPCA'2013 will be held at InterContinental Shenzhen.
Please use this link to make room reservations at deeply discounted conference rates, or contact the hotel at (+86) (755) 33993388 Ext: 8303 and ask for PPO group rate.
- Please make sure you select the right dates under the “YOUR STAY” section on the left-hand side before clicking “BOOK THIS ROOM” button on the right-hand side.
- The conference rates are valid for stay between Feb. 22nd and Feb. 27th. If you wish to extend your stay outside of these dates, you will need to book a separate reservation.
- PPoPP was the first conference to sign the contract with the Hotel. The hotel consequently named the group rate for the three collocated conferences as PPO. Please rest assured that you are using the right link/rates for HPCA’2013.
- While the special rates are valid for booking until Feb. 22nd, 2013, it’s strongly recommended that you make reservations at your earliest convenience as the hotel may not have enough rooms for all attendees of the three co-located conferences.
- The special rates are only available to HPCA/PPoPP/CGO attendees and their family members. You must register for one of the conferences before check-in. Hotel will check with us to confirm that every reservation receiving the special rates is associated with a registration.
At this chic hotel, you can experience a fusion of cultures. With its Spanish theme, including the landmark Galleon Restaurant, guests can also enjoy Chinese, Thai, Brazilian, French and Western fare; or venture out to savour the authentic taste of Shenzhen in nearby Overseas Chinese Town. With its own beach and water park, the hotel offers a choice of leisure options: relax by the indoor and outdoor pools, play tennis on one of two courts or work out at the state-of-the-art gym.
OVERSEAS CHINESE TOWN
FRONT DESK: +86-755-33993388
To accommodate attendees with different lodging needs and/or different budgets, we have negotiated conference rates with two other hotels within the walking distance of the conference venue -- Four-star Seaview O'City Hotel and three-star CityInn Hotels.
Seaview O'City Hotel Shenzhen
To make room reservations at the conference rates, please fill out the reservation form and email it to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation request is processed.
The Shenzhen Seaview Hotel (Shenzhen Haijing Aositing Jiudian) is a four-star hotel. It is about eight-minute walk from the conference venue (Intercontinental Shenzhen). It has 400 guest rooms and a range of recreational facilities, including a snooker room, a health club, a tennis court and a bowling alley. Dining options include both Western and Chinese cuisines, served by the European Café and Chinese Restaurant respectively.
3-5 Guangqiao Street
Overseas Chinese Town
CityInn Hotels ShenZhen
To make room reservations at the conference rates, please fill out the reservation form (XinQiao Form or Happy Valley Form) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation request is processed.
City Inn Hotel is a three-star hotel. CityInn XinQiao is only eight-minute walk from the conference venue (Intercontinental Shenzhen), and CityInn Happy Valley is about twenty-minute walk from the conference venue.
Add.: Xinqiao Building, OCT (The Metro of LuoBao Line: OCT Station A Exit)
CityInn Happy Valley
Add.: Happy Valley, OCT (The Metro of LuoBao Line：The Windows of the world Station A Exit)
Shenzhen is a major city in Southern China's Guangdong Province, situated immediately at the north of Hong Kong. It is a regional transportation hub. There are many ways to get to Shenzhen.
- By direct flights to Shenzhen
Some major cities around the world, especially those in Asian such as Singapore, Tokyo, Taipei, Seoul and Bangkok, have direct flights to Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport.
- Fly through Hong Kong
Shenzhen is right above Hong Kong on the map. Click here to get informat of transportation between Hongkong and Shenzhen.
- Fly through Beijing or Shanghai
There are many directly flights between Shenzhen and Beijing/Shanghai: 30+ flights each way between Beijing and Shenzhen and 40+ flights each way between Shanghai and Shenzhen.
- By high-speed train
High-speed bullet trains have become a norm in China. If you want experience riding trains travelling at the speed of 300+ KM/hour, it is an eight-hour bullet train ride from Beijing to Shenzhen and a half-hour ride from Guangzhou.