HPCA-19 Call for Workshops and Tutorials
(19th IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture Shenzhen, China, February 23-27, 2013)
The 2013 IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance
Computer Architecture (HPCA-19) is seeking proposals for
workshops and tutorials to accompany the conference.
Workshops and tutorials will be held on Saturday-Sunday,
February 23-24, and may be a half day or a full day in length.
We encourage members of the community to consider submitting proposals for workshops and tutorials that bring together researchers and practitioners working on research topics of significant current interest to the HPCA community.
Prospective workshop and tutorial organizers are invited to submit proposals in pdf of no more than two pages to the workshop and tutorials co-chairs Binyu Zang and Mattan Erez, via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for submission: September 7, 2012, 11:59 PM EDT
- Notification of acceptance: October 7, 2012
For workshops, please include in your proposal:
- Title of the workshop
- Organizers and their affiliations
- Sample call for papers, including the workshop's main topics and URL
- Expected duration of the workshop: 1/2 day or full day
- For previously held workshops, the number of papers and attendees at the last workshop
- Title of the tutorial
- Organizers, presenters, and their affiliations
- Abstract of the tutorial, including objectives, target audience, and prerequisite knowledge
- List of topics to be covered and URL to the tutorial web page
- Expected duration of the tutorial: 1/2 day or full day
- For previously held tutorials, the location (i.e., which conference), date, and number of attendees at the last tutorial
The workshop proposals will be evaluated by members of the HPCA 2013 organizing committee.
Sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society TC on Computer Architecture