Attendees are expected to make their own travel arrangements.
- It is recommended that attendees arrive in the afternoon
of October 8, then depart the morning of October 13.
- Information about the
- To get to Snowbird from the airport, it is recommended that
you contact Canyon Transportation which has a shuttle service:
It is also possible to take a taxi (around $40), and of
course you may choose to rent a car.
- Call 1-800-255-1841 (USA) or 1-801-255-1841 (intl.) at
least 1 day before arrival.
- Give them your flight number and arrival time.
- Upon arrival, go to the baggage claim area in terminal
1 or 2 to find Canyon Transportation.
The shuttle will leave
within 1/2 hour to 40 minutes after your arrival.
- The cost is $20 each way (credit card or cash),
and the driving time is around 45 minutes.
(During rush hour, 4:30-6:30p, you might be stuck.)
Attendees are expected to make their own hotel reservations at
the Cliff Lodge, Snowbird.
- You can contact Snowbird reservations in several ways.
- For USA participants, call 1-800-453-3000.
- For foreign participants, call 1-801-933-2222.
- You may also fax your request: 1-801-947-8227.
- Finally, you may email your request: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify yourself as a participant in the Robotics Research
- The rate is $99 per night plus tax. You will have to
guarantee 1 night's deposit.