Please register on-line at
The registration fee is $500. The fee includes:
With an NSF grant approved, we are expecting that we will be able to
reimburse participants at a level of around $375 after the conference.
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, a reception and 3 dinners, coffee
breaks, and evening social hours. Consult the
Final Program for details.
The conference banquet is being sponsored courtesy of Steve Jacobsen
and Sarcos Research Corporation.
On Sunday (weather permitting) there will an outdoor barbecue, at a
site that is about a 10-minute walk from the Cliff Lodge.
- Preprint and Proceedings.
- Audio visual equipment.
- Networked computers for email service.
- Buses for the tours and banquet.
- Setup charges and registration expenses.
- Tram charge. Right after lunch on Saturday, we will take a tram
ride to the top of Hidden Peak to get some fresh air before the start
of the afternoon sessions.
- On Tuesday afternoon, October 12, there will be an organized hike
(weather permitting) to Cecret Lake. The hike is relatively gentle to
a pretty mountain lake. We will take a short bus ride to the