I am a research associate in the Flux Research Group of the University of Utah.
My contact information is:
- Office: Room 3492 in the
- Phone: (801) 581 3472
School of Computing
University of Utah
50 S Central Campus Dr. 3190
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
number is at most 5: I wrote A Configurable and Extensible
Transport Protocol with Richard Schlichting, who wrote Fault-Tolerant
Broadcasts with Fred Schneider, who wrote Safety without Stuttering
with Alan Demers, who wrote Worst-case Performance Bounds for Simple
One-dimensional Packing Algorithms with Ronald Graham, who wrote
On Sums of Fibonacci Numbers and 27 other papers with Erdős.)
- A. Banerjee, J. Cho, E. Eide, J. Duerig, B. Nguyen, R. Ricci,
J. Van der Merwe, K. Webb and G. Wong.
PhantomNet: Research Infrastructure for Mobile Networking, Cloud Computing
and Software-Defined Networking. GetMobile: Mobile Computing and
Communications, vol. 19 no. 2, April 2015, pages 28-33.
- R. Ricci, G. Wong, L. Stoller, K. Webb, J. Duerig, K. Downie and
M. Hibler. Apt: A Platform for Repeatable
Research in Computer Science. ACM SIGOPS Operating Systems
Review, January 2015, pages 100-107.
- K. Atkinson, G. Wong and R. Ricci.
Operational Experiences with Disk Imaging in a Multi-Tenant
Datacenter. Proceedings of the 11th USENIX Symposium on
Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI '14), April 2014.
- R. Ricci, G. Wong, L. Stoller and J. Duerig.
An Architecture for International
Federation of Network Testbeds. IEICE Transactions on Communications,
January 2013 (invited paper).
- J. Duerig, R. Ricci, L. Stoller, G. Wong, S. Chikkulapelly and
W. Seok. Designing a Federated Testbed
as a Distributed System. Proceedings of the 8th International ICST
Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of
Networks and Communities (Tridentcom 12), June 2012.
- J. Duerig, R. Ricci, L. Stoller, M. Strum, G. Wong, C. Carpenter,
Z. Fei, J. Griffioen, H. Nasir, J. Reed and X. Wu. Getting Started with GENI: A User Tutorial.
ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review (CCR), January 2012, pages
72-77 (invited paper).
- G. Wong, R. Ricci, J. Duering, L. Stoller, S. Chikkulapelly,
and W. Seok. Partitioning Trust
in Network Testbeds. Proceedings of the Hawaii International
Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 45), January 2012.
- P. Bridges, G. Wong, M. Hiltunen, R. Schlichting and M. Barrick. A Configurable and Extensible
Transport Protocol. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking,
December 2007, pages 1254-1265.
- R. West and G. Wong. Cuckoo: a
Language for Implementing Memory- and Thread-safe System
Services. Proceedings of the International Conference on
Programming Languages and Compilers (PLC 2005), June 2005,
- R. West, G. Wong and G. Fry. Comparison
of k-ary n-cube and de Bruijn Overlays in QoS-constrained Multicast
Applications. Proceedings of the International Conference
of Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications
(PDPTA 2005), June 2005, pages 1336-1342.
- G. Wong, M. Hiltunen and R. Schlichting. A Configurable and Extensible
Transport Protocol. Proceedings of the 20th Annual Conference
of IEEE Communications and Computer Societies (INFOCOM 2001),
April 2001, pages 319-328.
- M. Hiltunen, R. Schlichting, C. Ugarte and G. Wong. Survivability
through Customization and Adaptability: the Cactus Approach. DARPA
Information Survivability Conference and Exposition (DISCEX 2000), January
2000, pages 294-307.
- M. Hiltunen, R. Schlichting and G. Wong. Implementing Integrated
Fine-grain Customizable QoS Using Cactus. The 29th Annual International
Symposium on Fault-Tolerant Computing (Fast Abstract), June 1999,