British Sports Cars
I am Webmaster and Newsletter Publisher of
the Wasatch Mountain Jaguar Register.
I am a loyal member of the British Motor
Club of Utah.
My own fleet includes:
- 1951 MG TD -- the first car I ever owned, bought in 1964.
- A shot of me and the car at the 2004 Gathering of the Faithful in Harrison
- 1954 Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater -- once the apple of my
eye. Sold August 2013 at the Gooding Pebble Beach auction. Here are some photos of its restoration
- 1956 Jaguar XK140 Drop Head Coupe -- my wife Sandy's car, though she lets me work on it
- 1960 Triumph TR3A -- not a looker, but a great driver.
- 1958 Aston Martin DB Mark III -- the new apple of my eye