Students wishing to transfer to the University of Utah are encouraged to meet with the Computer Science academic advisor (link to email@example.com) as soon as possible in order to ensure a smooth transition to the University of Utah. Please see the degree requirements page for pre-major and major requirements.
1. Visit with a CS academic advisor (link to Student Advising page to make appointment)
2. Apply (admissions.utah.edu/apply) to the University of Utah and send your official transcripts.
3. Apply (financialaid.utah.edu) for Financial Aid and Scholarships
4. Once you’re admitted, sign up for transfer orientation (orientation.utah.edu). Orientation is mandatory for all new transfer students.
5. Meet with the CS advisor again: Once you’ve been accepted and your transfer credits have been approved, you will need to meet with the advisor to discuss your schedule. All transfer students are required to meet with their advisor before they can register. A meeting may be part of your orientation program.
6. Send official transcripts again: After your grades and/or degree from your current semester have been posted, send another transcript to The Admissions Office.