UNDERGRADUATE ADVISORY COMMITTEE (UGSAC)
The Undergraduate Student Advisory Committee plays an active role by coordinating:
(1) Course and faculty teaching evaluations;
(2) Representation (one student) at faculty meetings;
(3) Announcements to all declared pre-majors and majors;
(4) Representation on the College Student Advisory Committee;
(5) Representation on the end-of-year awards committee;
(6) Organization of university and high school programming contests;
(7) Feedback on issues affecting students, such as scheduling, curriculum changes, graduation require
iPHONE PROGRAMMERS ASSOCIATION (iPA)
The University of Utah iPhone Programmer’s Association is an opportunity for you to meet with others who are developing for this exciting new platform. Membership is FREE, and non-students are welcome!
The RoboUtes are an interdisciplinary student organization based at The University of Utah. We invite students who are passionate about robotics or want to explore and learn about this field. RoboUtes is the place for students who are interested in learning and gaining hand’s on experience building robots. We at RoboUtes believe in original work and implement classroom knowledge into real world applications.
ASSOCIATION FOR COMPUTING MACHINERY (ACM)
Association of Computing Machinery, the largest educational and scientific computing society, delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession. The goal of our chapter is to aid in the development of skills and the network to allow students to take computing further. Follow us on Twitter (link to twitter.com/uofuacm) OR e-mail UofUACM -at- gmail -dot- com to sign up for our mailing list.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
The College of Engineering supports students groups like the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Tau Beta Pi, the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), Engineers Without Borders, and more.