The School of Computing at the University of Utah has scientific computing research efforts in adaptive methods, inverse and imaging problems, numerical analysis, distributed and parallel computing, problem solving environments, integral methods, sinc function methods, Monte Carlo algorithms, computational complexity and computational science applications in combustion, geophysics, computational fluid dynamics, and medicine.
- Scientific Computing and Imaging Institute
- Center for the Simulation of Accidental Fires and Explosions
- NIH/NCRR Center for Integrative Biomedical Computing
- Visualization and Analytics Center for Enabling Technologies (VACET)
- Utah Center for Neuroimage Analysis (UCNIA)