[plt-scheme] Cannot get DrScheme alpha 20/Quartz to run on OS X

Hi,

I was able to get alpha19 for Quartz to run using precompiled
binaries and the CVS source tree, but unfortunately, I deleted it,
and DrScheme alpha20 does not run.

Problems:

- there is no longer a precompiled Starter.app.tar.gz in
http://download.plt-scheme.org/binaries/pre-release/mac-osx/

- following the instructions,

     mzscheme -mvqL- setup.ss setup

does fail with a lot of error messages. In the above directory, a
DrScheme folder is created, but it has no icon (no bundle bit set?).

MzScheme alone works, but I'd like to use DrScheme for development,
and the X version doesn't run because I didn't manage to get X
running on my machine either.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Erich