Re: [plt-scheme] upgrading to 200 from 103

hi all,

i upgraded to v200. now, i am having problems with loading libraries.
when i try to load slib twice (included from 2 different files),
i get the error message
"reference to undefined identifier: lib."

it works ok, if the statement (require (lib "load.ss" "slibinit")) is
executed only once.

i get the same message if i try to execute this statement from
drscheme or mzscheme in emacs.

how to fix this?

thanks
Deva Seetharam