Re: [plt-scheme] AppleEvents found...

At 11:04 PM -0500 5/23/02, Matt Jadud wrote:
>	I needed to send that last message so as to find the answer both on
>Google and in the online docs just after sending it...

A side note about apple events in OS X mzscheme, for those who use
them; Apple events are available only in the '-enable-quartz' build
of mzscheme, even though both this and the unflavored build are
command-line tools only.  The problem is that I simply can't seem to
make a mzscheme library that includes Apple headers and X Windows
headers.  So, if you want to use apple events under OS X, you should
either call configure with '-enable-quartz' and build it yourself, or
you should pester me to widen the number of pre-built binaries.

john clements