Re: [plt-scheme] keyboard shortcuts check-syntax button

At Fri, 3 May 2002 13:15:47 +1000, "Chris Wright" wrote:
> I'm in "emacs mode", using v200alpha12 (win2K) and I was wondering whether
> there are keyboard shortcuts for the check-syntax button?
>
> And though F5 is a shortcut for "execute", my fingers keep on wanting to do
> "ctrl-C ctrl-C"...any chance of that being introduced to the shortcuts?

There wasn't one, but I've added f6 and c-c;c-c

FWIW, <menu-key>-t is also a shortcut for Execute (see the Scheme
menu), but we are all out of menu-key shortcuts in DrScheme (I've used
all 26 characters and semi-colon), so Check Syntax won't have one.

Robby