Re: [plt-scheme] Re: webserver and print-struct

Have you tried generating an executable from DrScheme?
If you are within a teaching language, your exectuable
should in principle have the exact same behavior as
from within DrScheme. You can inspect the launcher (unless
you compile it) easily and figure which language is being
require'd and then construct mzscheme scripts in the future
without the luxury of DrScheme. -- Matthias