Re: Scheme on the Web?

Paul Steckler:

> If you're using IE under Windows, MzCOM can be used as a plugin, kind
> of.
>
> You have to send Scheme code and receive results as strings via
> Javascript, which is decidedly ugly.  But it does mean you can use
> Scheme code in Web pages.

Yes, I know. That why I insisted that I would like to see a genuine
multi-platform, universal plugin with all the graphical bells and whistles.
Just having the possibility to send/receive some Scheme expression/values
is not so interesting, I would use Kawa (or - as I have learnt this morning -
jscheme, etc.)

Jerzy Karczmarczuk