Re: v200 and SLIB

Has anyone had success hooking in the SLIB library into v.200?  I'm
running into
inconsistencies (I think): do I need PLTCOLLECTS or SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH
environment variables?  Apparently 'current-library-collection-paths' is
set
from PLTCOLLECTS, but '(require (lib "load.ss" "slibinit"))' only worked
after exporting SCHEME_LIBRARY_PATH.  Unfortunately, after mzscheme came
up quietly and the require form above seemed to work, when I tried
'(require "factor.scm") I got the error message
   call-with-output-file: cannot open output file:
"/usr/local/plt-200alpha12/slibcat" (Permission denied; errno=13)
which indicates slib is looking where it shouldn't.

I was able to hook in SLIB under v.103, so I'm still hopeful.

 -- Bill Wood