RE: Documentation

I've just setup the download server so that the documentation .plt files
can be browsed.

For documentation accompanying a release, the files are in

 http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/<version>/bundles/

So, to get the MzScheme manual for 200alpha12, go to

 http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/200alpha12/bundles/mzscheme-doc.plt

To get the current CVS version, the files are in

 http://download.plt-scheme.org/doc/pre-release/bundles/

Hope this helps.

-- Paul