Mac OS

Hi all,

I 'm writing a 3D modeling application for Win32 and Mac OS platforms.
It's written with C++ and MzScheme is used as an embedded script language.
For portability between MacOS 9 and X, I'm using only carbon libraries.
I read there is a carbonized version of  DrScheme (with GUI, debugger,
...) which is in-progress, so I wonder whether an usable carbon version
of mzscheme (without GUI, ...) will be soon available (even in alpha
version).

Thanks.