Re: XML-RPC

>Thanks, but I'll use the advogato test services to compare against it
>because I can read the code and play with the code on a local server if I
>need to.  Free Software is a good to learn from ;-)

I agree, free software is good to learn from. So is software with source code. Radio Userland ships with source for all the xml-rpc and soap parts of it's code as far as I'm aware which can be modified as desired. It's been quite useful for me for testing my own (open source) xml-rpc implementation in Dylan.

Anyway I wasn't pushing Radio Userland, merely mentioning another XML-RPC service you can call for testing an XML-RPC client implementation. When writing my own implementation I had a difficult time finding services to test against. Most seemed to be just clones of the various Userland testing or interop servers at the time. That situation has changed now though.

Chris.

Disclaimer:
"The information contained in this document is confidential to the addressee(s) and
 may be legally privileged.   Any view or opinions expressed are those of the author
 and may not be those of the organisation to which the author belongs.  If you have
 received this e-mail message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you."