Re: DrScheme alpha on XP Home?

>Has anyone tried out a v200 alpha of DrScheme on Windows XP Home edition?

I'm using it on the home edition without problems. I haven't moved to alpha 12 yet, still running on alpha11. What type of problems are happening?

Chris.
—
http://www.double.co.nz

Disclaimer:
"The information contained in this document is confidential to the addressee(s) and
 may be legally privileged.   Any view or opinions expressed are those of the author
 and may not be those of the organisation to which the author belongs.  If you have
 received this e-mail message in error please delete it and notify me. Thank you."