New windows version of DrScheme? Please.

The last couple of days I have played with the
web server in version 200alpha9. It is very nice
to work with. I plan to use it to make www.scheme.dk.

However, I use Windows XP (to develop) and by now
I'm pretty annoyed about the 100% cpu utilization bug.
I understand the error is corrected in MrEd, thus
I would like a new version of DrScheme too.

I would have compiled it my self, but found out
that only mzscheme compiles with gcc and borland.
I don't have the Microsoft compiler, thus I
would be very pleased if someone would compile the
200alpha11 version of DrScheme.

Sidenote:

What breaks in DrScheme if you use gcc or Borland?
Is it simply the makefiles that are not upto-date,
or is it something more difficult?

Yours,
--
Jens Axel Søgaard