Scheme_make_namespace

Hi

I have a short question that I hope someone can help me with.

I am working with an embedded mzscheme. I create an env. with
scheme_basic_env() and begin to load various libraries into this env. Now
I need to make a copy of this env to be used for evaluations. Is this not
a task for scheme_make_namespace() or will I loose the libraries already
loaded by using this? As far as I can see I loose all the libraries loaded
into it. Should I do something special? I can see that various arguments
can be passed in the argv Scheme_Object, but which should be used to
obtain the original env with the evaluations allready made in it?

Best regards and thanks in advance
	Mikael