Re: Introductory material on hygienic macros in dr scheme

I wrote:

> begin (possibly implicit): no expression after a sequence of internal
> definitions in: ((define x 33))
>
> While the same expression works in Chez, where the (define x ...) is
> considered
> top level.
>
> >From reading the r5rs is not clear to me which behaviour is correct.
>
> I have some code that depends on the Chez behaviour, and I am
> wondering if I had it working only by luck.

tspl2ed says:

"A let-syntax or letrec-syntax form may expand into one or
more expressions anywhere expressions are permitted, in
which case the resulting expressions are treated as if enclosed
in a begin expression."

thus agreeing with what Chez does (no wonder, here).

Any thought?

P.