Re: Whither MrFlow?

> From: Matthias Felleisen <matthias@ccs.neu.edu>
> Cc: plt-scheme@fast.cs.utah.edu
> Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:27:18 -0500 (EST)
>
> Lauri,
>
> 1. I have 10 years of experience with non-graphical type inference
>    both HM and SBA. It is clearly the worst thing that anyone in
>    CS ever came up with.

1) What is SBA?

2) This needs at least a bit of elaboration.  I've been programming quite a
   bit with ocaml lately and I must say that type inferencing is sweet to
   use (and they use HM as far as I know).  There are limitations, of
   course, but so far they haven't been onerous.  Is your objection to HM
   or to non-graphical type inference, or both?

Mike