new (beta) SchemeQL library for PLT Scheme v. 200*

Hi all,

This is an invitation for you to download the newest version of
SchemeQL, actually is the first beta version of a "new" SchemeQL.

This version of SchemeQL labeled 0.01:

   - offers full SQL92 compatibility,
     (we are still missing transactions, and grant/revoke statements,
     but they are due this weekend.)

   - works only on PLT Scheme v.200, it is strictly incompatible with
   the old SchemeQL, and won't work on the 103.

   - uses the new scheme of SrPersist, announced today on this list:
     (nice work, thanks Paul!)

   - More modular: syntax support (sql.ss, and sql-extensions.ss) is
   separated from ODBC support (odbc.ss).  So it is feasible to add
   support for other DBMS drivers, at least in theory.

   - SchemeQL has found a new home, and it is now a proud member of
   the Schematics project @ sourceforge.net.  (Thanks Noel!)

   - Includes a (very basic) tutorial.

   - No packaged version yet, I expect to have one by the end of the
   week (still testing, and hopefully it will include the missing
   features then).  Yet if you want to give it a try, get the CVS
   version:

   login:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.schematics.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/schematics login

   (When prompted for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter key.)

   check out SchemeQL:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.schematics.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/schematics co schemeql

   That's it, enjoy!

All your comments are welcome, TIA.