Re: objects, databases

On Jan  6, Wojciech Sobczuk wrote:
> i'm thinking of using some object model.  either the mzscheme's
> builtin one or swindle.  anyone using any of that?  any hints?

Swinlde is an extreme modification to MzScheme -- it changes some
syntax (like :keywords), lambda expressions (with CL's &rest &keys
etc), let expressions, define expressions, set!'s etc etc etc, and
then comes the the object system (which has, like CLOS, a really big
part of macros).

The bottom line of all that is that it will take some time to port it
to v200.  (Actually there are many new features that makes it easier
to implement in 200, but I need to find the time...)