ANN: schemeunit v1.0

Hi all,

Schemeunit (the unit testing framework in Scheme) has
hit v1.0.  This is a fairly major milestone - the
first time I've released some code I feel is polished
enough to qualify as a real release.  New in this
release:

 - It has been ported to PLT Scheme v200
 - The interface has changed to reduce tedium
 - It's packaged as a .plt
 - There is accompanying HTML documentation, also a
.plt

You can get the code from

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/schematics/

I haven't yet updated the web pages at
schematics.sourceforge.net to reflect these changes.

Enjoy!
Noel