Re: http proxy in v200

Quoting Robert Bruce Findler:
> Sadly, I think that we probably won't be getting to that for v200.

Actually, I'd already started playing with proxy settings (partly
because the proxy-cache I use is acting up, and I wanted more
information on whether the problem was with my browser or the proxy).

I've exp-tagged the change in CVS, and I imagine it will be in v200.
When you open Help Desk, an "HTTP Proxy" panel shows up in the
Preferences dialog.

The "url.ss" library of the "net" collection has a new
`current-proxy-servers' parameter.

Matthew