Re: (problem? 'guile)

Mark,

I'm missing something here.  Whether or not Guile is using an Open
Source or other model isn't relevant.  The very existence of Tinpot
Generals is enough to make my point.  (I can't remember this one's
name, but it was Nordic.)  If you want to contest my claims, the easy
way to do it is to point to some kind of coherent design.  I suspect
that even if you did, the result would look depressingly like Python.
So what will we have gained?

Yes, GUI libraries are depressing.  But imagine when a non-GUI library
begins to look the same?  (Yeah, I know, I should have kept careful
logs and excerpts of those offensive ones, figuring some day I'd have
to defend myself against a Guile fan.  My bad.)

Shriram