Re: (problem? 'guile)

Bill:
> When you're beating the highways & biways for programmers, it's tough
> to enforce any design standards.  It seems that the GNU model is based
> on having low standards of design in order to encourage participation.

Can you please point me to the definition of "the GNU model"?  I am not
aware of any single model being desired, enforced or adopted for the various
parts of the GNU project.  Some are struggling to smoke out able programmers
and get them involved, so may suffer like you say, while others never seem
short of talented help.  I don't really see how you can classify them all in
one group very easily, though.  The only things they share are freedom and
coding layout standards.

There is much tosh being spoken about Free Software on this list.  Why is it
so hostile?  If you don't like guile, then you don't like guile, but that's
no reason to trash the rest of the GNU project's work.
--
MJR